World Wide Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Webkinz

See Part 2 at : www.Haleighx3.piczo.com !

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Webkinz World  

Join the Jonas Brother's Club!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Empty
PostSubject: Join the Jonas Brother's Club!!   Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:28 am

Come on and join in the club!
Back to top Go down
KolaC
Admin
KolaC

Female
Number of posts : 143
Location : Lala land witht the rest of my webbies && Friends. :P
Traded amount :
Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Join the Jonas Brother's Club!!   Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:40 am

I'd join. But I am not abig fan of them. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Jonas Brother's Club!!   Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:41 am

Admin wrote:
I'm not a big fan of them myself either. I just did the club b/c I like a couple of the songs Wink
Back to top Go down
KolaC
Admin
KolaC

Female
Number of posts : 143
Location : Lala land witht the rest of my webbies && Friends. :P
Traded amount :
Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Join the Jonas Brother's Club!!   Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:11 am

Good point. I'll join then... cyclops <--- XDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Jonas Brother's Club!!   Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:12 am

Haleigh x3 wrote:
Good point. I'll join then... cyclops <--- XDDDD
Thanks for joining Wink
Back to top Go down
SB
Admin
SB

Male
Number of posts : 187
Traded amount :

Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Join the Jonas Brother's Club!!   Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:22 am

i will join just cause i like there songs. they are pretty good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Jonas Brother's Club!!   Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:33 am

SB wrote:
i will join just cause i like there songs. they are pretty good
Thanks for joining.
Back to top Go down
Pony326
Admin
Pony326

Female
Number of posts : 267
Location : Lets go to ELMOS WORLD where I can make fun of Elmos funny costume, along with Barneys... If I dare!
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: Join the Jonas Brother's Club!!   Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:15 am

I'll join I guess...!
Back to top Go down
http://webtalk.getgoo.net/
googielee
Mod
googielee

Female
Number of posts : 24
Traded amount :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Join the Jonas Brother's Club!!   Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:46 pm

ill join because they have AWESOME songs, they are cute, and they have a WONDERFUL personality.

I love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love you

Last edited by googielee on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://beastlyhellokitty.forumotion.net/index.htm
Pony326
Admin
Pony326

Female
Number of posts : 267
Location : Lets go to ELMOS WORLD where I can make fun of Elmos funny costume, along with Barneys... If I dare!
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: Join the Jonas Brother's Club!!   Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:39 pm

blgirl911 wrote:
Admin wrote:
I'm not a big fan of them myself either. I just did the club b/c I like a couple of the songs Wink
LOL! Im not a big fan either... I like 1 of their songs (thats it)! LOL! I joined anyways tho... LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
http://webtalk.getgoo.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the Jonas Brother's Club!!   Join the Jonas Brother's Club!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join the Jonas Brother's Club!!
Page 1 of 1