World Wide Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Webkinz

See Part 2 at : www.Haleighx3.piczo.com !

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Webkinz World  

*-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
squiresrd01
Kinz
Kinz
squiresrd01

Female
Number of posts : 57
Traded amount :
*-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-09

*-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Empty
PostSubject: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:31 am

You are walking through the deepest part of the forest. You've been wandering around for days and have no idea where you are. All is quiet until you hear a sound from behind you. You turn to see a she-wolf growling and snarling. "Unless you have come to join my pack, leave." She growls.

If you chose to join Shadow Valley Pack please follow these rules:

RULES:
-Use appropriate language
-Keep it PG rated
-No Power Playing or Godmoding.
~Power playing is when you are controlling other characters thoughts, actions ect.
~Godmoding is when you make you character unbeatable, all powerful and flawless in every way possible.
-Please use ( ) when speaking out of character. Examples: (What did I miss?) or (I have to go).
-Please try to use correct spellings and grammar. Nobody is perfect but try your best.
-I have no limits on wolves but if you make more wolves please make sure you RP with them.
-If your wolf is having pups please wait at least a week real time before having them. I don't want pups being born the day after two wolves become mates.
-If I'm not online please PM as well as post your forms.
-If you have any questions about the rules or Role Playing please PM me about them.
-To prove you have read the rules post *Lost in the Shadows* with your forms.

Forms:
Name:
Position:

My Forms:
Name: Naomi
Description: Soft gray colored fur with a white chest and belly. She has darker gray on the inside of her legs. Green eyes.
Position: Alpha Female

Wolves In Pack:

Alpha Female:
Naomi-squiresrd01

Alpha Male:
??

Med. Wolf:
??

Males:
Shade
Element

Females:
Ripplet
Silver Star

Pups:

Have fun eveyone! =].

Last edited by squiresrd01 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xo-plop.piczo.com
SB
Admin
SB

Male
Number of posts : 187
Traded amount :
*-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:05 am

i would like to join
Name: Shade
Description: light black coat that shines i the moon light, sorta aggresive but is peaceful most of the time, has one silver paw, scar on his eye that looks like a creasent moon
Position:alpha-male

lost in the shadows
Back to top Go down
Pony326
Admin
Pony326

Female
Number of posts : 267
Location : Lets go to ELMOS WORLD where I can make fun of Elmos funny costume, along with Barneys... If I dare!
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:09 am

Name: Silver Star
Description: All Black with a white star on forehead and one white paw
Position: med. wolf

*Lost In The Shadows*

Last edited by Pony326 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://webtalk.getgoo.net/
squiresrd01
Kinz
Kinz
squiresrd01

Female
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:53 pm

[ You're missing something Pony. ]
Back to top Go down
Llama-Princess
Kinz
Kinz
Llama-Princess

Female
Number of posts : 14
Traded amount :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:59 am

Name: Element
Description: All white brute with one black arrow on his forehead. His eyes are a crisp blue.
Position: Warrior

Name: Ripplet
Description: All black with two semi- circle lines above her shoulders. She has jade green eyes.
Position: Warrioress

*Lost in the Shadows*
Back to top Go down
squiresrd01
Kinz
Kinz
squiresrd01

Female
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:42 am

Naomi walked around camp. She looked around wondering if there would be any wolves looking to join soon. So far she had met none. She sat beneath a large oak tree wishing she had someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
SB
Admin
SB

Male
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:46 am

shade slowly walked through the trees. he could sense the aurua of another wolf so he was on alert. as he started walking at a faster pace he could sense the other wolf even more. he stopped as he spotted a lone female wolf under a oak tree. she had a buetiful grey fur. " hello" he said softly.
(hows that?)
Back to top Go down
squiresrd01
Kinz
Kinz
squiresrd01

Female
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:50 am

(( Perfect. ))

Naomi was surprised to hear another voice. She looked over at the light black brute. "Hello." She said back.
Back to top Go down
SB
Admin
SB

Male
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:53 am

" i am shade" he said camly. he was surprised to be so calm infrot of such a beautiful wolf.
Back to top Go down
squiresrd01
Kinz
Kinz
squiresrd01

Female
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:55 am

"I'm Naomi." She replied. "Have you come to join my pack?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
SB
Admin
SB

Male
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:57 am

"yes i have." he replied even though he was just wandering in the woods. " i would love to" he said a trotted over to naomi
Back to top Go down
squiresrd01
Kinz
Kinz
squiresrd01

Female
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:01 am

"Would you like me to show you around?" Naomi asked. "There's some stuff you should know about this place."
Back to top Go down
SB
Admin
SB

Male
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:03 am

"ok" he calmly replied. " i dont know this forest very well" he wished that he did know it well though.
Back to top Go down
squiresrd01
Kinz
Kinz
squiresrd01

Female
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:07 am

"You'll know it well soon enough." She said. She stood up and started to walk in the direction of the lake. She would look back every so often to make sure that Shade was following.
Back to top Go down
SB
Admin
SB

Male
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:10 am

" ok." he followed naomi towards what looked and smelt like a lake ahead. he tryed to keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
squiresrd01
Kinz
Kinz
squiresrd01

Female
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:16 am

Naomi stopped infront of the lake. The moon's reflection was sparkling over the water. "This is the lake." She said. It was obvious but she said it anyways. She turned around. "That's the mountain. I recommend that if you are climbing it that you turn around once you reach the snow."
Back to top Go down
SB
Admin
SB

Male
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:18 am

"wow" he said as he stared at the water. the moon looked amazing on the water. "why stop at the snow an the mountain?" he asked still stareing at the water
Back to top Go down
squiresrd01
Kinz
Kinz
squiresrd01

Female
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:20 am

"There are rumors that there's a monster living up at the top." Naomi said not wanting to get into any further detail. "Just don't go any father than the snow. Turn back as soon as you see snow."
Back to top Go down
SB
Admin
SB

Male
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:22 am

"oh. ok. no going past the snow on the mountain, got it." still starring at the water he said " isnt the water beautiful"
Back to top Go down
squiresrd01
Kinz
Kinz
squiresrd01

Female
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:25 am

"You should see it in the spring when there are little apple blossom petals floating ontop of it." She said. "It's gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
SB
Admin
SB

Male
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:28 am

" wow , i cant wait" he said trying to imagine little blossoms floating on the lake. " i was born at a lake side so i have this thing about water"
Back to top Go down
squiresrd01
Kinz
Kinz
squiresrd01

Female
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:29 am

"A thing about water?" She asked. "Explain.."
Back to top Go down
SB
Admin
SB

Male
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:34 am

" i get this wierd sensation when i am near water. " he said" i dont really know how do explain it. i can also sense things in the water. like that fish that about to jump" right as he finished saying that a big fish jump out of the water

(is that to much?)
Back to top Go down
squiresrd01
Kinz
Kinz
squiresrd01

Female
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:36 am

( What do you mean, is that too much? )

Naomi stared with wide eyes at the fish and how Shade knew it was going to do that. "That was so weird." She said. "But cool."
Back to top Go down
SB
Admin
SB

Male
Traded amount :

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:39 am

(like to controlish)

" i found out that i could do when i was just a wee pup." he said " it help my family through the part of th.................." he trailed off in his speak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*   *-. Shadow Valley Pack .-* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*-. Shadow Valley Pack .-*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wide Webkinz :: Open Josh :: Role Plays-
Jump to: